ONLINE LANGUAGE COURSE
“Italian Language for Summer Vacation”
This is a thematic language course, focused on summer and leisure activities in Italy. The grammar covered in this course is intended for all skill levels, and covers present and past conditional verb tenses, the imperative, prepositions, and the future tense. This course will help you to talk about summer activities and vacations and will cover a song and a cultural topic related to summer each week. All are welcome!
- VOCABULARY: Practice pronunciation, discuss uses, cognates, homonyms
- GRAMMAR TOPIC: Present the grammar in a PowerPoint and show some practice exercises
- CULTURAL NOTE: Students will review the grammar or vocabulary in the context of a short cultural lesson
- REVIEW: Review the grammar practice and answer any questions
Virtual Classroom: Full access to an online educational platform with discussion forum, videos of recordings, syllabus, and exercises.
Location: LIVE INTERACTIVE ON-LINE LANGUAGE CLASSES
Complete syllabus will be provided upon registration.
- ALL LECTURES WILL BE RECORDED AND AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING AT YOUR CONVENIENCE IN OUR VIDEO LIBRARY FOR THE DURATION OF THE COURSE