The Thanksgiving-holiday week is a great opportunity to visit Florence!!! It provides the perfect vacation window for family members of all ages.
Join us for an authentic insider experience of Florence where participants will
- Explore the great churches and museums of Florence with Rocky
- Come up close and personal to some of the world’s most famous and iconic works of art including Michelangelo’s David, Botticelli’s Primavera, Brunelleschi’s dome, and Ghiberti’s Gates of Paradise.
- Learn about the history, power and intrigue of one of Europe’s leading families – the Medici – while exploring first-hand the monuments and legacy that they left behind.
- Visit the renowned Editech Laboratory, the first company in Italy for diagnostics and authentication of works of art
- Climb up to the Florence Cathedral terraces for an exclusive visit to learn about the history of the great church while enjoying breathtaking views of the city
- Enjoy an exclusive winetasting event at the historic Cantinetta Antinori
- Taste the culinary wonders of the Central Market and other specialty food and wine shops with an expert.
- Prepare a four-course menu using the best seasonal products and learn how to make fresh-handmade pasta
- Sojourn at the historic luxury five-star Hotel Helvetia & Bristol
- Dine at the historic Trattoria Da Camillo for our Welcome Dinner.
Activity Level: Moderate
Walking tours and on-site visits may entail uneven terrain such as cobblestones and city hills, as well as challenging environments with stairs without handrails and/or the absence of elevators).