EXCLUSIVE WEBINAR BUNDLE | “Thursdays in March”
- Thursday, March 4, 2021 | “Challenging Traditions: Women Artists in the Italian Renaissance & Baroque” with Dr. Meghan Callahan | 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- Thursday, March 11, 2021 | “Reinventing Risotto” with Executive Chef Matteo Boglione | 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- Thursday, March 18, 2021 | “Hidden Florence” with Dr. Fabrizio Nevola | 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- Thursday, March 25, 2021 | “A Renaissance Easter” with Dr. Rocky Ruggiero | 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Each webinar will include a 45-minute lecture followed by 15-minutes of Q&A.
The cooking webinar will include a 90-minute cooking demonstration including Q&A.
- Your participation for all four exclusive webinars is confirmed once you have purchased your bundle. You will receive a reminder 24 hours before each event and the Zoom link to join each presentation circa 30 minutes before the start time.
- Space is limited for these lectures; only the first 1,000 people to click the “BOOK NOW” link will be able to tune in.
- VIDEO RECORDINGS of the webinars will be available for unlimited streaming at your convenience until March 31, 2021.