This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
If You Send Us Personal Information
We may contact you to provide information about Rocky Ruggiero activities, programs, membership and development opportunities, products, and special events that may interest you. Please note that if you purchase goods from the Rocky Ruggiero store, including online learning products, you will automatically be opted-in to receive emails about new products, special offers, sales, and other promotions offered by Rocky Ruggiero that may be of interest to you. You will always be provided an opportunity to opt-out of all such communications, and you may unsubscribe from such communications at any time. When we send you information by email, you will always have an immediate opportunity to decline further communication. Please use the contact specified in the email so that we can remove you from the list that contains your name. If you are uncertain about whom to contact, you may contact our webmaster at [email protected].
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may use outside vendors to provide certain services on our behalf, such as e-mail distribution, order fulfillment, and shipping. These third-party vendors will have access to the information needed to perform their functions and are bound by contractual obligations to use such information only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
We may offer opportunities for you to opt-in to receive information from non-Rocky Ruggiero entities. If you opt-in, you may receive correspondence from these organizations on programs, products, or services that might interest you. If you decide to opt-out of receiving any further correspondence from a non-
Rocky Ruggiero entity, please correspond directly with that business or organization to be removed from their mailing list.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information the Website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“Personal Information”); and
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of uploading or posting content. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include Personal Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
Cookies are one of the means by which we collect information automatically. Cookies are small pieces of information sent to your browser by a website that you visit. Cookies are used to track usage patterns, traffic trends, and customer behavior, as well as to record other information from the website. When you register on the website, cookies also allow us to save information so that you will not have to re-enter it the next time you visit. Many content adjustments and customer service improvements are made based on the data derived from cookies. Information that we collect from cookies will not be used to create profiles of users and will only be used in aggregate form.
We may employ outside companies to provide marketing services on our behalf. With our approval, these third parties also may place cookies during your visit. These third-party companies will have access to the information needed to perform their functions but are contractually obligated to use such information only for the purposes for which we disclose it. These third-party companies only will collect non-Personal Information about your visit or transaction, such as the URLs which lead you to, around, and from our site, pages visited, the product(s) purchased, and the amount spent; these companies will not have access to information that will allow them to personally identify you.
We may use third party advertising and analytic companies to serve ads on and about our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number) about your visit to this website or other websites in order to provide relevant advertisements and offers that may be of interest to you.
We may use third party research companies that may use non-Personal Information about your visit to this website or other websites in order to provide quantitative analysis about our audience.
If you would like more information about cookies and the option not to have them used by third-party companies during your visit, please visit the following websites: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and http://scorecardresearch.com/about.aspx.
Children and Privacy
Our Website is not intended for or directed at children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features or register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
We take reasonable precautions to ensure that all credit card transactions that occur on the Website are secure. When you submit your credit card for any purchase, that transaction is encrypted using “Secure Socket Layer” (SSL) encryption to protect your credit card information. We monitor network traffic to ensure that our site remains available to all users and to identify unauthorized attempts to access, upload or change information or otherwise cause damage.