The Amalfi Coast, Capri and Naples Program is the perfect manner to explore one of the most naturally beautiful, historically rich and gastronomically appealing areas of Italy. There is also no better time to do it than in early fall with warm Mediterranean water and mild temperatures.
Join us for a luxurious and customized experience in Southern Italy where participants will
- Explore the great artistic, archeological, and architectural treasures of the area with Rocky
- Learn about the history, power and intrigue of ancient Rome in some of the world’s most important archeological sites and monuments such as Pompeii, Herculaneum, and Paestum
- Come up close and personal with the art treasures in the various museums of Naples and Paestum including works by Renaissance maters such as Caravaggio, Titian, Masaccio, and Raphael, as well as ancient masterpieces such as the Alexander the Great mosaic or the Tomb of the Diver
- Visit the breathtakingly beautiful Amalfi Coast by land and sea, exploring the towns of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello
- Enjoy Capri and the surrounding bay by private luxury boat exploring the natural landscape and geological marvels that make the island the “Pearl of the Bay of Naples”
- Enjoy a fantastic lunch at the famous and historic La Capannina Restaurant on the island of Capri
- Visit a buffalo mozzarella farm and discover the process that produces one of the world’s most sought-after cheeses
- Sojourn at the historic luxury five-star Hotel Bellevue Syrene in Sorrento
Activity Level: Moderate
Walking tours and on-site visits may entail uneven terrain such as cobblestones and city hills, as well as challenging environments with stairs without handrails and/or the absence of elevators).