ONLINE YOUTH ART HISTORY CAMP
Art Rocky’s Way Jr.
Looking for a fun way to get your kids interested in art and history? My virtual art history camp will have them coming back for more! Choose any number of the following week-long programs that focus on specific periods in Italian history. From the founding of Rome all the way through to the Renaissance and Baroque periods, Dr. Rocky will make art and history come to life! Whoever knew that learning could be so much fun!
– WEEK 1: 6/22/20 – 6/26/20 | THE ANCIENT WORLD
– WEEK 2: 6/29/20 – 7/3/20 | THE MEDIEVAL WORLD
– WEEK 3: 7/6/20 – 7/10/20 | THE RENAISSANCE WORLD
– WEEK 4: 7/13 – 7/17/20 | THE LATE RENAISSANCE AND BAROQUE WORLD
Monday-Friday from 2-3pm Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Virtual meetings will take place on Zoom Video Conferencing platform.
– Meetings will consist of 40 minutes of presentation followed by 20 minutes of Q &A
– This is not your ordinary distance learning! Each day my campers will follow me on a journey into the past to meet historical celebrities, to learn about famous paintings, sculptures and buildings, and to discover one of the coolest cultures in the world.
– Teaching meets story telling meets time travel! My “story telling” presentations will use beautiful images to animate history and bring it to life!
– Campers will decipher secret codes on virtual scavenger hunts, create their own artwork inspired by Italian artists, explore the Colosseum and famous chapels, and each Friday we will have a Kahoot! game where campers can put their Jedi skills to the test!
– My campers get their medicine with a lot of sugar in it! I provide high-quality academic information in a fun and entertaining way. You’ll be having so much fun, you won’t even realize how much you are learning.
Location: LIVE INTERACTIVE ONLINE SESSIONS ON ZOOM PLATFORM
Ages: YOUTH (8ish – 13ish)
Price for 1 week:
$175.00/child | $155.00/additional children
* CHOOSE ANY NUMBER OF THE ABOVE WEEK-LONG PROGRAMS.
WHEN REGISTERING, PLEASE INDICATE IN THE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION BOX OF YOUR CART, WHICH WEEK/S YOUR CHILD WILL BE PARTICIPATING IN