ONLINE YOUTH AFTER-SCHOOL ART HISTORY PROGRAM
The Medieval World
Looking for a fun way to get your kids interested in art and history? My virtual art history program will have them coming back for more! Whoever knew that learning could be so much fun!
5-Week Program | November 4 – December 2, 2020
WEDNESDAYS from 4:00 – 5:15pm Eastern Time (US and Canada)
– 1 hour Zoom + 10-minute group recess. Meetings will consist of a combination of presentation and activities. Additional screen-free optional activities will also be provided.
– Certificates of Completion will be provided to all participants at the end of the week.
– This is not your ordinary distance learning! Each day our participants will follow me on a journey into the past to meet historical celebrities, to learn about famous paintings, sculptures and buildings, and to discover one of the coolest cultures in the world.
– Teaching meets story telling meets time travel! Our “story telling” presentations will use beautiful images to animate history and bring it to life!
– Participants will decipher secret codes on virtual scavenger hunts, create their own artwork inspired by Italian artists, explore famous works of art. During the last session, we will have a Kahoot! game where participants can put their Jedi skills to the test!
Location: LIVE INTERACTIVE ONLINE SESSIONS ON ZOOM PLATFORM
Ages: YOUTH (8ish – 13ish)
Price for 5 sessions:
$150.00/child | $75.00/additional children
- ALL LECTURES WILL BE RECORDED AND AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING AT YOUR CONVENIENCE IN OUR VIDEO LIBRARY FOR THE DURATION OF THE PROGRAM