EXCLUSIVE WEBINAR BUNDLE | “Thursdays in April”
- Thursday, April 1, 2021 | “Leonardo da Vinci, the Last Supper, and the Art of Throwing a Great Dinner Party” with Dr. Rocky Ruggiero | 11:00 am ET / 8:00 am PT
- Thursday, April 8, 2021 | “What the HELL?: Dante’s Divine Comedy for 21st-Century Readers” with Dr. Kristin Stasiowski | 11:00 am ET / 8:00 am PT
- Thursday, April 15, 2021 | “Vespasiano da Bisticci: The Bookseller of Florence” with Ross King | 11:00 am ET / 8:00 am PT
- Thursday, April 22, 2021 | “Ut Sculptura Poesis: The Poetic Origins of Bernini’s Sculptures in Villa Borghese” with Dr. Paolo Alei | 11:00 am ET / 8:00 am PT
- Thursday, April 29, 2021 | “Bello Mare” with Matteo Boglione | 11:00 am ET / 8:00 am PT
Each webinar will include a 45-minute lecture followed by 15-minutes of Q&A.
The cooking webinar will include a 90-minute cooking demonstration including Q&A.
- Your participation for all four exclusive webinars is confirmed once you have purchased your bundle. You will receive a reminder 24 hours before each event and the Zoom link to join each presentation circa 30 minutes before the start time.
- Space is limited for these lectures; only the first 1,000 people to click the “BOOK NOW” link will be able to tune in.
- VIDEO RECORDINGS of the webinars will be available for unlimited streaming at your convenience until May 7, 2021.